Retail Sales Representative (Real Estate)
Apply for this Position
Are You in a Retail Sales Position With Limited Potential? Maybe You Should Consider Using Your Talents as a Real Estate Agent.
Finding Opportunity in the Most Unlikely Places
In recent years, many people have shied away from the real estate industry. While much of the negative press has been justified, real estate remains one of the largest components of the economy. Anything this large and complex has niches of opportunity that remain untapped.
Core Capacities Predict Success in a Work Environment
Have you ever wondered why this happens? We have. In fact, we have spent a large amount of our own time and resources studying hundreds of our own associates in an attempt to quantify this elusive phenomenon. We've discovered that the key criterion for success in this industry is something called core capacities.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
If you're a talented and motivated individual who is willing to work hard and sacrifice for a couple of years, the opportunity for establishing a viable new career outside of the Retail industry is very compelling. Let us help you learn if transitioning into a real estate career is right for you. Click Apply Now to learn more.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (Cressy & Everett - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||Cressy & Everett Real Estate|
|Location: ||Stevensville, MI, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Wednesday, June 25, 2014|
Job Requirements: (Cressy & Everett - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Arrange meetings with clients in order to discuss buyer’s property desires; then assemble lists that meet those needs
- Present purchase offers to sellers
- Create official documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Use multiple advertising channels, open houses, and networking to aid in the selling of properties
- Help clients with differentiating between mortgage alternatives to find the best rates and terms
Apply for this Position
- Have a good grasp of percentages, finances, and other simple math concepts
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have good computer skills
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Customer service skills that will provide an excellent buying experience to your clients
- Must have sales and marketing skills
- Must possess good communication skills, be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
Powered by HiringCenter